In stock. Ships in 2-3 days.
The Stereolabs ZED Box is an industrial AI gateway offering powerful edge computing capabilities for autonomous robotics and spatial analytics. Specifically designed to use with the ZED-2 and ZED-2i cameras, it is powered by an NVIDIA Jetson embedded GPU, enabling deployment of state-of-the art AI and 3D vision solutions.
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX or NVIDIA Jetson TX2 NX
- CPU : 6 core NVIDIA Carmel ARM v8.2 64 bit CPU (6MB L2 + 4MB L3)
- Memory : 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 1600 MHz (51.2 GByte/s)
- Storage : 16 GB eMMC + 128 GB NVME SSD
- Powered by : PoE+ or barrel jack 12V 5A
- Aluminum case passively cooled